Saturday, July 29, 2017

Famous Personalities and their Autobiographies


 Personality Autobiography 
 Gandhiji   The Story of My Experiments with Truth
 Hitler  Mein Kampf
 Winston Churchill  My Early Life
 Anne Frank The Diary of a Young Girl 
 A.P.J Abdul Kalam  Wings Of Fire
 Malala Yousafzai  I am Malala 
 Barack Obama  Dreams From My Father
 Michael Jackson  Moonwalk 
 Helen Keller The Story Of My Life
 Nelson Mandela  Long Walk To Freedom
 The Greatest  Muhammad Ali
 A Movable Feast  Ernest Hemingway
 Living History  Hillary Clinton
 Sunny Days  Sunil Gavaskar
 Decision Points  George W. Bush
 An American Life  Ronald Reagan
 Keeping Faith  Jimmy Carter
 Playing It My Way  Sachin Tendulkar
 Out of My Comfort Zone  Steve Waugh
 The Nice Guy Who Finished First  Rahul Dravid
 Straight From the Heart  Kapil Dev
 When Breath Becomes Air  Paul Kalanithi
 Autobiography of a Yogi Paramahansa Yogananda
 Open Andre Agassi
 On Writing Stephen King
 My Story Kamala Suraiyya
 First Man Neil A. Armstrong
 Starman Yuri Gagarin
 A Shot at History   Abhinav Bindra
Share: