Saturday, July 29, 2017

Good Morning images and statuses for Facbook



Here is a nice collection of good morning messages, quotes, wishes and statuses for you to share through Facebook and other social medias.




Every day I wake up and choose to be happy because you give me a reason to.
Take care of the person in the mirror who has been through so much but is still standing. New day New experience. Be grateful. Today let there be sunshine in your soul. Have a blessed day. The mercies of God are new every morning, Get them.


The pain will not go away by getting angry or bitter, it will go away when you learn to accept life's challenges with grace and ease. Brighten the world with the sunshine of your smile today.




Every morning take a good look in the mirror at yourself in the mirror and say I am going to have a great day. Yes I can do it, and I will let nobody steal my joy. like the sunshine in the morning. May this brighten your day and remind you that you're thought of in a very warm way.


Let your soul bloom with happiness and feelings of joy and renewal. Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again. I hope your morning is as bright as your smile.
Share: