Friday, January 19, 2018

Minion Funny Quotes Collection | Kwikk

Minions are the funny characters from the movie 'Despicable Me'. Funny quotes of minions are famous all over the internet. Here is a collection of some very funny minion quotes that you can read and also share with your friends.

 I am one step away from being rich, all I need now is money. 
 A good mood is like a balloon, one little 'prick' is all it takes to ruin it.
 Instead of calling it the John, i'm going to start calling my bathroom the "Jim"; that way I can say I go to the Jim every morning.
 Don't be afraid of a few extra pounds. Fat people are harder to kidnap.
 I am in one of those maoods where i just want to throw a book at someone's face and be like "I facebooked you".
 My mom said follow your dreams, so I went back to bed.
 Don't worry about walking a mile in my shoes, just try a day thinking in my head.
 My wallet is like an onion. When I open it, it makes me cry.
 God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then he made the earth round... and laughed and laughed and laughed...
 I am multi talented. I can talk, annoy and irritate you all at the same time.
 My phone's low battery warning is the only warning I take seriously.
I've taken up photography because it's the only hobby where you can shoot people and cut their heads off without going to jail.


Respect your parents. They passed school without google.
What if there was no google? Good question. Google it.
 A police officer came to my house and asked me where I was between 5 and 6. He seemed irritated when I answered 'kindergarten'.
Don't steal, don't lie, don't cheat... The government hates competition.
I wish I lived in a world where mosquitoes would suck fat instead of blood.
 I changed my carn horn to gun shot sounds... People move out of the way much faster now.
 I really love my toilet. We've been through a lot of sh*t together.
 I'm not getting old, I'm just becoming a classic.
 Sometimes the thoughts in my head get bored and stroll out through my mouth. This is never a good thing.
 The divorce rate among my socks is astonishing.
 At my age I've
-seen it all
-done it all
-heard it all
I just can't remember it all.
Instead of a sign that says "Do not disturb", I need one that says: "Already disturbed, proceed with caution".
My brain is like the Bermuda triangle... Information goes in and then it's never found.
Lazy is a very strong word; I like to call it "Selective Participation".
If robbers ever broke into my house and searched for money, I'd just laugh and search with them.
If money doesn't grow on trees, then why do banks have branches?

Share: